Thursday, October 8, 2009

sydney road trip!


I am soooo lucky and grateful that i get to be part of LeeLoo's Once Upon exhibition in sydney on nov 19th! It is being held to celebrate their 2nd birthday and the theme is fairy tales.

I will be exhibiting along side of some amazing illustrators who i admire such as Bec Winnel aka My Charlie Girl, Alicia Rosam, Tabitha Emma and Jessica Hyde aka truth.be.told

All artists have been allocated a fairy tale to interpret in their style... and i am totally and utterly chuffed that i got snow white....

prince, dwarf and shiny red apples! could it get any sweeter! ahhhhhhh so happy.

5 comments:

  1. oh yeah! i am planning on going up too should be awesome. And Snow White will be great too. I've got the Snow Queen which is proving hard because i want to draw everything. Can't wait to see what you come up with

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks cherry, im super excited!!! just have to get the pieces done now!!! x

    Jessie - just had to google Snow Queen, have the most beautiful picures of snowflakes in my head!! its going to be amazing!!! see you there xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm Maddy. I will be in Once Upon too!
    You're artwork is lovely!! it reminds me of Kat Mcleod's - i love all the little details and bits and pieces :)
    You are so lucky to get snow white! That is one of my favourite fairy tales! I'm so excited to meet everyone and see all the amazing art!!
    Peace, and see you at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks maddy! i love Kat's work!

    Cant wait to meet everyone too!! look forward to seeing you there and the lovely lovely piece your doing, the sneak peak looks awesome.

    see you there x

    ReplyDelete