Monday, May 31, 2010

Dear Sydney...




I miss you already.

I flew over to sydney for the opening of DisBand and am soooooooo happy i did, it was soooo much fun and the work was amazing!

I returned home yesterday with a new piece of art (thanks Jordan!) and a cold (thanks dingy hotel room)

huge, massive thankyou to Angela and Renee from LeeLoo, seriously these are two amazingly warm, clever and inspiring ladies... the exhibition was beautiful, down to the tiniest detail! if you didn't get to see it i suggest getting your bum to the melbourne one in August.

also big thanks to the people who are giving a new home to my three works! I was totally chuffed, shocked and soooooo pleased to sell them all on opening night. thanks guys it is a lovely confirmation to keep on trucking.

originals gone to good homes but Giclée prints are available via contacting me or the lovely ladies from LeeLoo.
xx

My pieces from top: Yesterday, With a little help from my friends, Let it Be.

5 comments:

  1. I love them all, wish the first one was coming to live with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pieces were stunning Elisa. I dropped in to see the exhibition on Saturday... how amazing was it! Hope to see you at the Melbourne opening :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks Liss and Ben! xx
    The exhibition was so amazing... all the little details Angela and Renee thought of!! Im really hoping to get to the Melb one... if budget allows :) fingers and toes crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE these, especially the last one - stunning! Wish I had been able to go up and see it, looks like it was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are the sweetest most loveliest lady.
    thank you so much darling girl. tear :P

    x

    ReplyDelete