Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dark Innocence for SALA festival

I have been busy working on some new work for my next little exhibition, part of South Australian Living Artists festival starting this Friday the 30th of July.

I'm always excited by exhibitions (and nervous and scared) but this one is pretty neat... i am collaborating with well-known fashion designer Liza Emanuele, to create some pretty ladies.
Handed a number of beautiful fabric swatches from her upcoming spring summer collection I was lucky enough to sew and stitch them into new illustrations... sweet.

WHAT: Dark Innocence - a collaboration between fashion designer Liza Emanuele and me
WHY: SALA festival - go check out South Australian artists, living ones...
WHEN: July 30 - August 22
WHERE: Liza Emanuele Boutique
Shop 2/92, King William Road, Hyde Park, SA
Open: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, 9.30-5.30, Thurs 9.30-9, Sat 9.30-5, Sun 12-5

see details on FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment