Thursday, August 19, 2010

Disband - melbourne


Not sure if i have mentioned this but I LOVE melbourne... and I LOVE the girls from LeeLoo and I LOVE arty things.... just imagine these three things, three of my favourite things, together in the one place... Start excited dance now.

For more info on DisBand visit the website...
Or just turn up and soak in the love.
i will have 2 NEW originals up (a little bit of one of them above) and one massive limited edition print of 'let it be' on show.... yay!

No Vacancy Gallery 34-40 Jane Bell Lane, QV, Melbourne
Launch night Thursday 26th August 6-9pm
Exhibition open daily from Tuesday August 24th to Saturday August 28th.

7 comments:

  1. i really love your paintings in water-colours.
    i'm an artschool student for 3 years, i'm learning to paint with water-colours too, and you really inspire me c;
    have you studied arts?

    have a great day!
    Rute

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i wish this would come to adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! im in this one too!
    how exciting :)


    ps: its jane bell lane not john!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks so much Ruta, thats so sweet, i studied graphic design but wish i got to do more arts stuff. good luck with it...

    LH - how cool would it be if they came to adelaide..!

    Erin - I love love LOVE your work... HA! john bell, thanks... all fixed now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray, I can't wait either! Too bad you can't make it over for the opening Elisa, however I'm sure there will be plenty of pics taken! Looking forward to seeing your new drawings :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elisa,
    Was at the No Vacancy Gallery this evening. Fell in love with and made a purchase. I look forward to putting Let it Be 5/100 on my wall.
    Stunning piece. Thank you.
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww that's awesome Sophie! Thanks so much, I hope you enjoy her!! xx

    ReplyDelete