Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rip It Up

Got some good and bad news today! I recieved a fine for driving through a red (i think it was orange) light (bad and very expensive news) and I am a finalist in the Rip it Up Young Artist Award for the SALA festival (good and happy news)! Very exciting... winner will be announced next tuesday night, i will keep you posted and take some pics of the night! fingers and toes crossed xx

Above: Ruby Red (original for sale), Dark Innocence Exhibition @ Liza Emanuele Boutique, King William Road, Hyde Park

4 comments:

  1. wow congratulations, hope you win!
    and boo for the fine :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the nomination - you know I'm a huge fan of your work! Good Luck for Tuesday! Bugger about the fine... they are expensive...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys, i know big huge booooo for the fine :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fines suck :( congratulations on the good news though! Just wanted to say that you're exceptionally talented, I adore your work, and if I could do fashion illustration as effectively and beautifully as you can I would be ridiculously happy indeed! :) Best of luck for the competition!

    ReplyDelete