Thursday, August 5, 2010

Schaffas 2


The lovely boys from screamdance have organised Shaffas 2, for which I have made my own little critter, cant wait to introduce you all to her. Read below for more info....
WHAT'S SCHAFFAS?
www.schaffas.com

WHO'S SCREAMDANCE?
www.screamdance.com

WHY SHOULD I GO?
80+ Artists were given a wooden toy called a Schaffas. they were then left to do with it whatever they wanted. We're exhibiting the results and auctioning them off with the profits going towards Oxfam's Close The Gap.

WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE THE OPENING NIGHT?
You really really should, but if not the gallery will be open from 10am - 5pm everyday from the 7th until the 21st of August.

CAN I BRING PEOPLE?
Yes of course you can (just don't bring jerks).

WELL, I'M SOLD, SEE YOU THERE!

FACEBOOK EVENT

No comments:

Post a Comment