Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wrap me up






There are a handful of things in life that warm your soul from the inside out. Here is a combo to toast mine…

Outside a dark sky, pencil in hand, the rain tapping on the window, cheeks are rosy from the heater, the sweet sounds of my favourite songs trickling from the speakers and I’m enveloped in the aroma of homemade broth on the boil.

Wrap me up in this, it’s every shade of warm.

I’m working on Madison horoscopes. Miss Taurus above, little bull fighter. You can see her in the current issue with Natalie Portman on the cover. Gemini out any day now.

2 comments:

  1. Your Taurus is gorgeous!
    Working on starsigns myself at the moment and I just love how different every artist can make the same sign look depending on tools and target audience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lovely, cant wait to see what you come up with xx

    ReplyDelete